The simple answer is… YES!
But if you’re still not sure you deserve to create a welcoming, nurturing, beautiful home, consider these questions for Sandra Felton in her book “Messie No More“:
- Why not be among those who are thrilled to invite people over on the spur of the moment?
- Why not be the person to whom people say, “Your house is so lovely!”
- Why not have people over for meals without working yourself to death to get ready?
- Why not have a house that raises your self-esteem rather than tears it down?
- Why not have a house filled with your favorite colors and accents?
- Why not have a house that reflects peace so that others love to come over?
The question is not “why should we have a nice house?”. The real question is, why not?