Want Rebecca’s Speaker Sheet?
How about the Media Kit?
Suggested Interview Questions
– I understand that you have personal experience with how changing your space can change your life. Can you tell us about that?
– In your book you say that the design of our home can help us sleep better or lose weight. How does that work?
– You also say that our homes can actually sabotage our goals and resolutions. What does that look like when it is happening?
– You talk about what to do if your spouse or partner has horrible taste. Are you giving me permission to get rid of his awful recliner?
– What advice do you have for someone who really hates their space and the things in it, but they feel like they don’t have the money to make a change?
– What is your favorite story of how changing a space changed someone’s situation?
– What is the most important thing people need to understand about their space?
– It seems like there is a current craving for simplicity and happiness. Why do you think that is?
Design psychology coach, interior designer, blogger and speaker Rebecca West helps people create home and work environments that actively support their goals and make it easier to be happy and successful.
With a degree from the University of Washington in Community and Environmental Planning, she comes to design not from a love of sofas, but from a desire to create supportive and nurturing spaces. In fact, she doesn’t really care if you ever buy a new sofa, she just cares that your home really works for you!
Rebecca lives in a happy home in Seattle with her husband, pug and cat. She can’t resist a costume party, loves to read magical realism novels, and has a non-so-secret addiction to cat videos.